The Samsung galaxy A50 is a complete device that provides for a onscreen fingerprint sensor along with the 6.4-inch (16.21 centimeters) super AMOLED – infinity u cut display, FHD+ resolution (2340 x 1080), 404 ppi with 16m colours and triple camera setup – 16mp (f1.9)+ 5mp (2.2) wide angle camera + 5mp (2.2) with flash and 25mp (f2.0) front facing camera.
- Memory, Storage and SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie V9.0 operating system with 2.29 Ghz Exynos 9610 Octa Core Processor
- 4000mAH lithium-ion battery with Type-C fast charging | 15W Charger in the box
- 16.21 centimeters (6.4-inch) FHD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution and 16M color support
- 25MP + 5MP + 8MP with F1.7, F2.2 wide Angle and F2.2 with Flash | 25 MP front camers with F2.0